Thursday, November 29, 2007

Knoxville Scrapbooking Club and other stuff




Well, so much with keeping up with my blog on a regular basis. I have been so busy - mainly doing scrappy stuff. Trying to keep active on several message boards that I really enjoy plus making several layouts for design team contests. i have joined a new site - Memories from the Attic



which has a call for several people to add to their design team. I know lots of people (online scrappy friends) on this new site already, so I think my chances are slim, but I am still entering. I am also going to enter at one of my VERY FAVORITE scrappy spots, Scrapbook Doodle. They also have spots open for their design team. However, the competition for this is posted, and I would probably fall over dead if I made it there. Talk about talent! Nevertheless - going to enter. BTW, here is a layout I did for Scrapbook Doodle for their December Guest Creative Team.




And here is a fast and easy but cute little Christmas card I did for Card Studio.





I also posted in on a site filled with the most friendly people - ScrapnCircle!


Ok all you Knoxville Scrapbook Club members - I have to have a defnite yes or no for our crop tomorrow night. Email me or (I still have the meetup group site - MUST get rid of it! Costs MONEY!) you can still leave me a message through the meetup site. I previously mentioned some things we might work on, but I started wondering if anyone would like to do Christmas cards? Just need to know ASAP!


I keep promising myself that I will get back here and fix up this site. but now my BABY - my Bichon Poo- Cotton is sick after going to the groomer's yesterday. He came home acting like he had been drugged (which is a no-no), but now he is also acting like he feels bad. He even whimpers if you pick him up! So, I am gonna go give him some TLC and decide if he should go to the vet. I also worry about what is going on in the BACK at the groomers! Well, you have to see Cotton! Isn't he a cutie? Bye for now!


No comments: