Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's November and Time to Catch Up!

I cannot believe that the whole month of October went by, and I didn't even post ONE blog entry! Shame on me! So here's a quick catch up. First let me say that Kent left for his new job, so helping him get ready to go, and then taking care of things here by myself have kept me very busy. So there is my excuse. Now there are a few things I want to show you. First, here are two layouts I did for MSW. One is of Matt when he was a toddler, and the other is of my great nephew Max. The one of Max is actually a change from the one I posted in the MSW gallery. I decided it was a little overdone, so I got rid of a few embellies. Btw, the lo of Max focuses on
his new baby photo and attached info from the hospital.

So first Matt: I stole Guns and Roses' title - Sweet Child O' Mine!





Now next comes sweet new baby lo of Max:





I will be doing more baby lo's, because other's in our family have had a new baby - Heather and Blake had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia! I'll be working on those lo's very soon, I hope!

Next, I want to show you a few cards I made recently. Two of them were made for the MSW World Card Making Day Crop. The first is a Christmas card that I was pretty happy with. It was Lucy's Sketch 1 for the crop. I love all of Lucy's sketches!




Here is one more made from one of Lucy's sketches. We had to make a boy or girl card, and I chose girl, so I could use PINK! : )



One more card - it was actually a birthday card I made for Kent. He had a birthday on the 13th!
I love the cupcake stamp! I colored it with copics. The "cherish" stamp is by Heidi Swapp, and I thought it was just perfect! I thought this was a pretty good guy card!

I was going to show you the Christmas refrigerator magnets I made to sell on ETSY, but I am wearing down. I'll save that for tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!













No comments: