Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cocoa Mouse with Some of My Fav Doily Hearts


With Valentine's Day drawing near (Yes, it is drawing near!), I made a card using one of Sweet n' Sassy Stamps' digi stamps - Cocoa, Be Mine. I love Sweet n' Sassy Stamps, and now I have tried some of their digis. I love them, too. This weekend was their Digi Day Challenge at SNR Card Universe (link in my sidebar). Our creation was supposed to use pink and red, and this is what I came up with. Since the challenge at A Spoonful of Sugar (link also in my sidebar) was to use hearts, even though Cocoa already had a heart in his cute little envelope, I added a couple of more lace doily hearts. I always loved those when I was a little girl, and I still do. The pp I used was from Creative Imaginations, and I colored my cute little image with Copics.


Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Micki said...

What an adorable card! I love your use of the doilies and how they highlight Cocoa. Wonderful wonderful card.