Saturday, November 17, 2007

Knoxville Scrapbooking Club (formerly Knoxville Scrapbooking Meetup Group)

I hope that by now all the members of the Knoxville Scrapbooking Meetup Group have found this blog. As I said, I am now going to drop the meetup site for FINANCIAL REASONS. No reason to pay for it if I don't have to! Anyway, I think I have put the new date for our next crop as Friday, November 30 at 7:00. If I haven't, then that is what I would like to go for if everyone agrees. Well, we know that everyone NEVER agrees, but I am going to do the best I can. So PLEASE respond to my poll if you are a member of the meetup group or would like to join or just atted a crop. No one has to join - as there are no fees to join. I am charging $5.00 for the next crop as I will provide the materials for whatever project we work on. Remember, our group is for beginners to advanced scrappers. We have a blast. I LOVE teaching new techniques and am open to suggestions about what you would like to learn or work on. The format usually goes that I teach a technique, everyone that wants works on that, or if you have something else you would rather work on, that is fine. We have SCRAPBOOKERS and CARD MAKERS! I provide materials for one layout or 2 cards. I also let you bring your own papers or I'll let you use some of mine, and you can use my Cricut or Sizzix to die cut whatever you like. I have some cute dies, or you can make titles or whatever. I have so much scrapbooking stuff, it is ridiculous!

Have to run a couple of errands. Will post again later tonite, I hope. Want you to see the cards I sent in for the Card Studio Design Team call. Sure I didn't make it, but it was fun to try!

Please post or email me at mitzy5000777@yahoo.com with any questions or comments about our next crop. Oh yes, I guess i should at that i hold them at my home in West Knox, for those of you who haven't been on the meetup site & know that all ready. Hope you all have a great day! And by the way -

GO VOLS! WE BEAT VANDY!

No comments: