Sunday, June 21, 2009

My "Dotty" Card for Stamping with Fun's Blog


Hello and Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there and even more to all you moms who are both mom and dad to children! I know that there are a lot of you. Hope everyone is having a great day.


I have been trying to get back into my scrappy groove. I have been having so much fun visiting old friends at websites I have not been to lately, or some not at all, such as Luch Chesna's My Sketch World Blog and Forum and and old favorite, Scrapbook Doodle. There is so much fun going on at both of those places. I have also been doing the Shimmerz Blog Hop. Got to visit so many awesome blogs! I still haven't tried the Shimmerz Paints, but I can tell you I am hooked just by all the gorgeous creations I have seen! I NEED them! lol


We have so many awesome things going on at The Attic right now, too! We have our Pink Paisley Chat coming up, our mini album challenge with a darling 8 x 8 SEI album as the prize, plus a card challenge from me and a wedding themed challenge from Jaime! So stop by and join in the fun!


Also, I did a card for the latest Stamping with Fun blog challenge. The only criteria for this challenge was that the card had to have dots. So much fun! After I saw all the creations from their DT, I was so blown away, I almost didn't even do a card! But I gulped and jumped in and here is my card.




The base card is a pre-made gate fold card. I completely covered the front with the pp. Both the blue and pink dotted paper are from Bobunny. The light green is Pink Paislee. The cute little stamps are Snap 'em Stamps by

Imaginisce. They came in a previous card kit I got from The Attic.


I inked the edges of EVERYTHING. I colored in the birdie with


Copics. I inked the chipboard swirl and covered it with Candy Cane

colored Stickles. The red "dots" are Kaiser Droplets. The bottom edge was done with a Martha Stewart border punch. I have forgotten who makes the cute white flower! The blue button is from my stash. I raised the birdie and sentiment with popdots for dimension.


Thanks for stopping by!


















No comments: