Sunday, December 13, 2009

Have a Beary Merry Christmas!

Wanted to show you a card I made using the adorable image given to us by Digital Delights by Louby Lou. The image is called "Christmas Bells Charlie", and we were lucky enough to get him as a freebie to use in their digi challenge at SNR's Card Universe. I didn't do the challenge, which was to make a tag or ornament, but I wanted to use this cute bear, so I made a card for the challenge this week at Practical Scrappers (the links to both of these sites are in my sidebar - you should definitely have a look!). Anyway, Practical Scrappers wants us to make anything to do with Christmas, so here is my card. Btw, I colored Charlie with copics, intentionally making the brown not smooth, so it would look more like fur. The green pp is from Creative Imaginations, and the pretty Christmas tree pp is from Reminisce. So here is my card:


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!

No comments: