Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Quick Post to Show You A Couple of Cards


These are a couple of cards that I wanted to
show you really quickly. The first one
is a card I made for a friend who is in
the hospital. I LOVE that particular verse from Jeremiah.
 It does give us hope to know that the Lord does have
a specific
plan for all of us!  The rubber stamp for this verse is
 from a company called Paper Inspirations. I stamped
 it on white cs cut and embossed using
Spellbinder's #4 Label. I colored the embossed
edge with a pale yellow Copic. The card base
is cream colored Bazzill, and the pp is from
 Basic Grey and Creative Imaginations.  
I made the flowers by cutting scallops
from the Creative Imaginations pp, topping
them with Primas and a shiny pink brad.
I also added some small silk flowers and
gems from my stash. I hope my friend
 likes her card, but mostly I hope she
is out of the hospital soon!


This one I actually made a week or so ago and never
 got around to posting it. The image is from one
 of my FAVORITE stamp companies - Cowtown
 Stamps. I posted another card I made using one
of their stamps not long ago. They just have the
cutest images and such a variety. You really
need to check them out. The link is in my
sidebar. The base card is a burnt orange
from Bazzill. The background paper on
this is K & Co., and the strip of pink and
yellow pp is by The Black Market Stamp
 Society. I added some jewels, the sentiment
came from my computer, and I colored the
 image with Copics. I also added a few silk
flowers from my stash to blend with the
flowers from the image, and some blue
adhesive ribbon. With this message,
the card could be
for a bday or a new baby or any life change!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: