Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Basic Grey Card


Had to take a minute to post one more card made from the MFTA January Card Kit, which as I told you before is the Basic Grey Bittersweet Card Kit. This card is another made without following the directions that come with the kit, but it is ALL Basic Grey - which I LOVE! The hearts on the card are from a Two Scoops die cut sheet. I inked the edges of all the pieces and used foam dots under the hearts.I added pink Stickles on two hearts and part of the top fold of the card, just to give it a little bling!
I am also sending this card to a great blog I found. It is all about making projects using Basic Grey. It is not affliiated with Basic Grey itself - it's just for BG lovers, like me! I am adding it to my fav spots, so ya'll need to check it out! You'll find lots of BG inspiration!


Oh, by the way, don't forget that MFTA is having an ATC swap for February with the themes "Valentines" and "Sassy Sayings". That means everyone will make 4 ATCs - 2 of each. I have posted about our swap on Willow Traders, so I hope we have a GIGANTIC swap this month! Be sure to go by the Attic and sign up!

4 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Great card Lynn

xx

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! I never follow the directions in the card kits either. so glad you stopped by Basic Grey Challenges this week. Come back and play again!

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Don't you just love your Basic Grey and Stickles? I use stickles and all the time.

Wonderful Card Lynn!


It is very late right now (2:00am) so I won't write too much. I just wanted to say......THANK YOU so much for all the lovely things you said in your comments on my blog. Yes, I do like to help people. I don't do as much as I should be doing at this stage in my life because I too, have some health issues. I think it is great that you also want to do something special with your blog. You go girl!

As far as your comments about my cards etc., Thank you for that as well.


Smiles & Cheers,

Dorothy

P.S.
Good Luck in the draw for my Blog Candy!

Kim Costello said...

Gorgeous card and fantastic papers ♥ Great creation Lynn love the hearts!!!
Thanks for joining us this week with the Basic Grey Challenge, HuGs Kim :D