Friday, February 13, 2009

Have you seen Card Patterns blog?




Card Patterns is a blog with a new sketch every week for all of us card makers. Here is the first sketch for February. Great start, I think. Below is my take on the sketch. I had to make a Valentines Card! I couldn't help myself. I think I could make them year round. I am really looking forward to making more cards from the sketches from appears to be an awesome blog!

Btw, pardon my poor photo of my card. I usually scan them, and my computer with my scanner is down, which means Matt will have to get busy today! Obviously, my picture taking skill when it comes to cards and lo's still needs improvement. Practice, practice. I will get better, I will get better......











3 comments:

Fiona Yeoh said...

cute!!! the recipient of this card will definitely love it :)
thanks for playing along with us.

whoistracy said...

This is so cute! I love the DP you used.

Thanks for joining in!

Jaime said...

wow! love all the embellies you added lynn! cool sketch too!