Friday, March 6, 2009

Basic Grey Challenge 24


Well, I have made a card for another Basic Grey Challenge. This is Challenge 24, and the challenge for this week was to make a card with some type of pocket (and of course something Basic Grey). I made a card using some of the Bittersweet pp that I had left from the last card kit from the Attic, and some pp from the Blush collection. I made a narrow pocket at the bottom, leaving enough room to put in my flower "stems". The flower "bouquet" in the pocket are made with chipboard flowers from Fancy Pants. I inked the stems and leaves with pigment inks, and inked the blossoms with Perfect Pearls in various colors. I put faux pearls on one blossom, Frosted Lace Stickles on another, and added K I Memories 3D flowers to the other two. I adhered some Wright's lace ribbon across the top of the pocket. The sentiment is from Close To My Heart. If you want to participate in the Basic Grey Challenges, the link is on my sidebar to the right. A new challenge is posted every Saturday

3 comments:

Heather said...

Lovely pocket card. What an amazing amount of work must have gone in to those flowers and stems.
Thanks for joining in at BG.
hugs Heather xx

Chris said...

A stunning card and I love how you made the pocket with the flowers all coming out of it, they're so beautiful! Glad you could join the BG challenge this week. Chris x

Kim Costello said...

Wow, great pocket card Lynn, Love your pocket idea, so clever with the flowers, great choice of papers thanks for joining us this week for the BasicGrey challenge! HuGs Kim :D