Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cupcake Craft's Spring Card Challenge



Cupcake Craft's current blog challenge, due tomorrow night (3/15), is about Spring! So here is my card, done with some older CTMH pp and pink cs. The cute little chipboard birdie is from Glitz designs, and the flower stamps are from Autumn Leaves. Not sure about the ribbon and the ittsy-bitsy flowers. Unknown source! lol Btw, they are looking for a new DT at Cupcake, so have a look there and get a card and your info in to them by the 20th (I think). I will double check.

Also, anyone following my March DT Challenge at the Attic needs to know that this is my card challenge for week 2! Do a card that is somehow about Spring! No stamping necessary. Go to my DT March Challenge forum and all the info will be there!

2 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

ooh, so bright and springlike - gorgeous card,

jenny

Harley11067 said...

very cute card. Looking forward to the RAK sounds awesome!!!