Sunday, March 29, 2009

Memories from the Attic March Card KIt



Well, the MFTA March Card Kit was a little late getting out this month, but it is out now and at a bargain price! Here's a peek at it for you! I haven't had time to play with it much yet, but did manage to get one card done. Thought I'd show you that, also. Don't you just love the cute little birdie stamp and the "so tweet" stamp? They are both from the kit. I love the spring colors in this kit too, plus there is embossing powder and an embossing pen. I use embossing powder all the time, but the embossing pen is something I haven't used much. Can't wait to work with it!




Btw, Sam and I are adding digital stamps to our ETSY store. I can't believe I haven't thought of this before - he is such a fantastic artist! We have several collage sheets in the works and plans for MANY more. Have a look at our store, Dreamer's Boutique, but please check back often because there will be new additions!










No comments: