Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Winners from the Attic Blog Hop!

I wanted to announce the winners from my part of our Attic Blog Hop. I had the ATC Challenge and I did a combo March DT Challenge/Blog Hop Card Challenge. The winners were determined by random drawing.

So I have two winners to announce. The winner of my RAK package for the DT/Blog Hop Card Challenge is........Karee Sue!!! Congrats, Karee Sue! She turned in so many beautiful cards (as did all the entrants, of course!)

Everyone did some beautiful ATCs, as well. The winner of my RAK package for the ATC Challenge is Harley (Shelley)!! Congrats, Shelley! She did some beautiful ATCs and CLAIMS these are her first ones! lol It sure didn't look like a first try! Thanks to everyone who did the ATCs, and if you will look in the SWAP forum, I am going to do a post to see if ya'll want to swap them. Hope so!

Also, info will be posted about the April ATC swap. If you are not a member of MFTA and you like to swap ATCs, come and join us and join in our next swap!

BTW, if my winners could pm me your addys, i will get your RAKs out to you! I think I have both of them, actually, but just in case. Thanks!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats girls!! Way to go!!

Harley11067 said...

congrats kareesue! and ME!!!! Yeah!!!! Thanks for the challenges! And it was my 1st! :P