Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lime and Lace Card for MSW Summer Crop Challenge


Just wanted to show you this card I made for the My Sketch World ABC Summer Crop. This is for the letter L, which stands for Lime and Lace. I thought Suzann came up with such a cute idea for this. I love the idea of lime green and lace together.
I used pp from My Mind's Eye on a pink base card. Top lace ribbon is from K & Co., other lace ribbon is from my stash. Strawberry and cherries stamps are from October Afternoon. I inked them with red ink from SU & heat embossed with clear ep. I added Glossy Accents to the edges and colored in the stem with a green Copic. Cut out the images and adhered with popdots for some dimension. The flower is from Prima, and the small flower brad is from Making Memories. Threading Water border punch was used on the bottom edge. Chipboard sentiment and button are from my stash. I ended up being happy with my little card. I really love those October Afternoon stamps. They come from a cute little set called Cherry Hill.
Off to do a lo for From Here to Scrapternity. Still have a project to do for Samantha at SPCC. Plus need to start on her challenge this week. Have you seen the prize she has? A set of 12 - YES 12!!) new Copics. I NEED those, ya know. The links to all of these sites are in my sidebar if you want to have a peek.
Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!


1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Hi Lynn, Just thought I would stop in to your blog and say hello. What lovely work you do. I'm going to be making some LOs
for a friends daughters wedding, which I've only done 3 of in my life. I plan on coming back and check yours more closely.

I love ATCs they are so much fun. But, I think inchies are my favorite. We are having an inchie swap at my group.

Be sure to send your SASE because I can also tuck in an ATC and inchie or two.

Jeanette